My mouth tastes like blood. I am going to have to go to the dentist.
It's the first time I've missed you in a long time. But I do. And I wish I still had your hat. And I know before I said that I didn't care. And that I didn't miss you. And that not having your hat was a relief. But tonight I miss the hat. And I miss you.
I know that you're not okay. I'm thinking of you and I hope that you can smile again soon.
It's the first time I've missed you in a long time. But I do. And I wish I still had your hat. And I know before I said that I didn't care. And that I didn't miss you. And that not having your hat was a relief. But tonight I miss the hat. And I miss you.
I know that you're not okay. I'm thinking of you and I hope that you can smile again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment