What do you think I should do today?
Do you ever get nervous travelling? Sometimes it's funny, I know where I'm going, and I know what I'm doing, and I know everyone that's going to be there, but I start getting real nervous ten minutes before I'm going to get somewhere. It's like what's going to happen if I never get there? Or if something goes wrong on the way? Or what if I'm too early, or too late? What do I say when I walk in? What if somethings changed? What if it's not familiar anymore? What if I've got the time wrong? Or the place wrong? Or the day wrong? What if I've forgotten something? What if I miss the train home? What if there are no buses running? What if they don't actually want me there? All these questions are irrational. A lot of the time when I am going somewhere I think these irrational questions and I'm left wondering why my awareness doesn't comfort me.
You should ring him and tell him, will make you feel better, whoever he is. Why not? You only live once.
My dream last night was a mixture of a film and a TV programme. I saw a lot of people that I hadn't seen in a long time. I saw people from my childhood. I saw a 'family member'. I saw the first boy that ever made me feel truly alive. I saw new people. And old people. And I saw people I didn't even know. Everything was real. It was like a whole new world. I woke up and my head felt full. And busy. And that everything was a little confused. But I'm getting used to it. It's nice to see the people I haven't seen in a while right?
I'm not going to ring him. Or tell him. He knows. It's okay. It doesn't need saying.
This song is like coming up. It makes me feel hope, and want to say words like beauty, and it makes me smile. It makes me feel a little anxious and a little nervous and a bit excited. It makes me think of Autumn, or falling leaves, or something from a film, that's tragically romantic. I think you should listen to.
Do you ever get nervous travelling? Sometimes it's funny, I know where I'm going, and I know what I'm doing, and I know everyone that's going to be there, but I start getting real nervous ten minutes before I'm going to get somewhere. It's like what's going to happen if I never get there? Or if something goes wrong on the way? Or what if I'm too early, or too late? What do I say when I walk in? What if somethings changed? What if it's not familiar anymore? What if I've got the time wrong? Or the place wrong? Or the day wrong? What if I've forgotten something? What if I miss the train home? What if there are no buses running? What if they don't actually want me there? All these questions are irrational. A lot of the time when I am going somewhere I think these irrational questions and I'm left wondering why my awareness doesn't comfort me.
You should ring him and tell him, will make you feel better, whoever he is. Why not? You only live once.
My dream last night was a mixture of a film and a TV programme. I saw a lot of people that I hadn't seen in a long time. I saw people from my childhood. I saw a 'family member'. I saw the first boy that ever made me feel truly alive. I saw new people. And old people. And I saw people I didn't even know. Everything was real. It was like a whole new world. I woke up and my head felt full. And busy. And that everything was a little confused. But I'm getting used to it. It's nice to see the people I haven't seen in a while right?
I'm not going to ring him. Or tell him. He knows. It's okay. It doesn't need saying.
This song is like coming up. It makes me feel hope, and want to say words like beauty, and it makes me smile. It makes me feel a little anxious and a little nervous and a bit excited. It makes me think of Autumn, or falling leaves, or something from a film, that's tragically romantic. I think you should listen to.
No comments:
Post a Comment