THIS IS NOT AN EXIT.
Friday, 13 February 2009
Gotta Have You.
Sometimes I'm pretty sure I'm not a person. I'm whoever I admire at the time. I'm any person. Not a person.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Settle Baby, You Are Not The Sun.
TRJ
View my complete profile
Get This.
1000 Awesome Things
Clark Blue and the Surreal
FML
LastFm
NAR
PostSecret
TFLN
Blog Archive.
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(16)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(103)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(20)
▼
February
(19)
I Woke Up Near The Sea.
Umbrellas and Elephants.
To Ramona.
Hope and Change.
This Is Twice Now.
Stay Awake.
Nothing.
Viõrar Vel Til Loftárasa.
Von.
Sæglópur.
All That I Want.
Original.
Gotta Have You.
The Quiet Things That Noone Ever Knows.
Sold Out Sign.
Smile.
I Will Follow You Into The Dark.
Sand and Ice.
Spades.
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment