We were walking up the massive hill. We were just talking. Then you starting asking questions. And sometimes I didn't know the answer. And sometimes I wish I didn't know the answer. I ended up talking about you. It was a really cold night. But I'd had too much to drink. So it wasn't that cold, and the hill didn't seem that big, and the walk didn't seem so long, and my head wasn't so in control of my heart.
Logic only gets you so far. I know you hate it.
I started crying. You hugged me, and you didn't stop, and you didn't ask questions, and I felt safe and things stopped for a while. You put an arm around me and a hand on my crossed arms. We started singing a song, loudly, and when people asked where we'd been we said we were having fun and laughing. We walked across a dark feild. And there was a pool of water in the middle and you could see light reflections in it. I started crying again. You kissed my head and didn't say anything. I went home. So did everyone else. Everyone text me saying goodnight, and that I was there if I wanted to talk. And now I am the girl that cries. And today they're going to look at me strangely and wonder whats wrong.
Feel free to anytime dude.
I think everyone should be a little more like you.
No comments:
Post a Comment