I am going to look at a house today. Although I am quite sure I will not like it. I've found a house that I like more. I haven't seen it yet. Only in a photograph. Maybe I like it because it's something I've found. I hope it's nice. It has a garden.
Last night I was out. I didn't think about you. Not even once. I danced to Don't Look Back In Anger with a boy. It was very cliché . It was like a film. He had the same name as one of my friends. But he was very different from my friend. We danced and held hands, and for just a moment it was like I was in a film. I liked it. I guess I'm not so cold afterall.
Last night I was out. I didn't think about you. Not even once. I danced to Don't Look Back In Anger with a boy. It was very cliché . It was like a film. He had the same name as one of my friends. But he was very different from my friend. We danced and held hands, and for just a moment it was like I was in a film. I liked it. I guess I'm not so cold afterall.
No comments:
Post a Comment