Friday, 30 January 2009

Tomorrow.

I heard this song. I wanted to cry. But I didn't. So it's okay.

I laughed a lot last night. I think maybe I might have looked happier than the photograph that I told you about. I haven't laughed like that sober in a long time. Thank You.

I keep having dreams. And some of them are nice. And some of them are terrible. And I'm trying to work out how to stop the terrible ones, and keep the nice ones. I don't think I have an answer yet. The dreams I have are always so detailed, and so much happens in them, and they're so real, that when I wake up, I feel exactly how I felt in the dream. I tried to sleep last night with the light off, because I can't remember the last time I'd done it. I woke up at 3.14 and I didn't know where I was, and I was breathing too quickly. I think I might have to keep the light on again tonight. If I don't keep the light on, I'm not going to sleep until I'm exhausted, do you think that way I wont dream? - Something tells me it's not going to work.

I'm still trying to find a picture. My computer is still broke. I still don't know what I'm doing sometimes. I still smile when I see you. I still dream too much. I still don't sleep enough. I'm still trying to find a niche. I'm still looking for the answers. I'm still daydreaming. I'm still listening to music. But I'm still okay.

No comments: