For now I cannot write.
The library doesn't seem appropriate.
Today I couldn't use the name of the song I am listening for my entry title. It would give too much away. Not that you'll ever read this, but just in case. So I used the last song I listened to instead, which is cheating, because it didn't make me want to write, and this song does.
Maybe I'll use it next time. Maybe.
The library doesn't seem appropriate.
Today I couldn't use the name of the song I am listening for my entry title. It would give too much away. Not that you'll ever read this, but just in case. So I used the last song I listened to instead, which is cheating, because it didn't make me want to write, and this song does.
Maybe I'll use it next time. Maybe.
I didn't get out of bed until late today. And then I got back in. And I didn't open my curtains. And I just read all day. And it was nice. But I don't think I should do it again. I will start doing it more. And someone might think something is wrong with me. And maybe there is. But I don't think so. So it's okay. So I might do it again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment