I've listened to this song a lot. I freaked out in college once, and left, left everything and just walked out of class. I walked and walked, I didn't know where I was going and I ended up in a childrens play park. I sat on the bench and listened to this song over and over again, and then I went on the swings. I smoked a cigarette and cried. I left the play park, and walked back to college, and I didn't talk. I got a friend to pick me up from college, and we went to a garden centre, and I bought some sweets, and looked at all the plants. In the car we listened to music really loudly, and we both sang, and we both laughed, and it was nice. I didn't go back to college that day. I cancelled work. And I didn't do anything. I just went to the garden centre, and sang in the car.
I didn't have to wear my coat today, or my scarf. I went outside and my black hoody was warm enough. It was almost liberating not to have to wear a black hoody and a coat and a scarf. The air was really fresh today, and cold, but not too cold. I couldn't see my breath today. I think I am going to buy a plant soon, and look after it, and maybe I'll buy some outdoor plants, or maybe I'll grow some flowers or plants from seeds. What do you think? I never understood why people liked plants, my mother is always in her garden, and she even had lots of plant pots outside our old terraced house, it's nice that she has a garden now though. I never understood why people liked plants though, but now I get it, maybe. It's nice to have something to look after, and watch grow, and nurture, and the best part about it is it doesn't talk back, or love you, or hurt you, it just grows, and you look after it, and that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment