The stars are aligned, but they don't align for us.
Excuse me for I am the ocean, and I will starve for you.
Will you know how to stay brave?
Such fragile moments we share.
You are my everything,
Even with nothing to say.
Excuse me for I am the ocean, and I will starve for you.
Will you know how to stay brave?
Such fragile moments we share.
You are my everything,
Even with nothing to say.
I am going to start a list. It is going to contain words that I do not know the meaning of. Sometimes I will look them up. If I don't look them up I will ask somebody. My Mum knows a lot of words. She reads a lot of books. There is a boy called Edward who knows a lot of words. I think he is clever. He knows all the best books to read. We do not talk very much anymore. I think maybe he is busy. Or maybe he does not want to talk. I text him the other night. I saw a boy wearing eyeliner. He did not reply. I turn everything into a game. I am trying to not use apostrophies. I am not sure if that is how you spell apostrophies.
My new favourite word is Astromeria. It is the name of a flower. Astro is greek prefix for star. Meria is short for Middle East Review of International Affairs. Imagine if affairs in the Middle East Review of International affairs meant adultery. How would they review them? I think there should be a point system. And categories. Level of Deciet. Level of Immorality. Number of people hurt. Length. Understandability - (I may have just made up a word). Reason. Fun. Excitment. Subtlety. Admirability. Maybe there could be sub-categories or figures or statistics. Number of lies told. Number of partners. Within house. Out of house. Maybe people could vote. Personal loss. Personal gain. Worth it. Not worth it. Deserved. Undeserved......
My new favourite word is Astromeria. It is the name of a flower. Astro is greek prefix for star. Meria is short for Middle East Review of International Affairs. Imagine if affairs in the Middle East Review of International affairs meant adultery. How would they review them? I think there should be a point system. And categories. Level of Deciet. Level of Immorality. Number of people hurt. Length. Understandability - (I may have just made up a word). Reason. Fun. Excitment. Subtlety. Admirability. Maybe there could be sub-categories or figures or statistics. Number of lies told. Number of partners. Within house. Out of house. Maybe people could vote. Personal loss. Personal gain. Worth it. Not worth it. Deserved. Undeserved......
1 comment:
"We do not talk very much anymore. I think maybe he is busy. Or maybe he does not want to talk."
I can't say why, but I really like this entry. It's simplistic in the right way.
Post a Comment