Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Six Missed Calls.

Today I put on Gucci Rush. I wore it when I was in college. It brought back lots of memories, and feelings. It was nice. Then it made me feel sick. I'm glad I'm not in college anymore. I don't miss it. I guess I was pretty repulsed at the surge or memories and feelings.

I'm sure the same thing will happen again. I re-read things, or think about things, or watch things from a couple of years ago and cringe. I don't like it. I'll probably read this back one day and hate it. I hope I settle on a 'self' soon. I don't think I like the prospect of everything having a use-by date of two years. Hmm.

Some things have a 'best-before' date on them. It still spans two years though. Anything past that starts getting a little uncomfortable. Two years ago is when she got a boyfriend. This one tore her down, but it's okay, her next boyfriend tore me down. I guess that's why we don't speak anymore. It's kind of a shame when five years amounts to nothing.

One day I'll tell everyone about you. I always said I'd never write about you though.

2 comments:

cb said...

i recorded my accents for you. i just put it on my blog. you might want to check it out soon, because i'm probably going to want to delete it when i wake up.

cb said...

*accent