I'll be holding all the tickets, and you'll be owning all the fines.
Today I saw my Gran. Granddad died. He wont call me 'chicken' anymore. I'll no longer ask him about his garden or tease him about cats. I wont hug him again. He wont warn me not to drink too much. He wont tell me that I'm a good girl. He wont offer me whisky. He's not wearing his hat anymore.
She said he's not at peace. The door handle keeps moving.
Today I saw my Gran. Granddad died. He wont call me 'chicken' anymore. I'll no longer ask him about his garden or tease him about cats. I wont hug him again. He wont warn me not to drink too much. He wont tell me that I'm a good girl. He wont offer me whisky. He's not wearing his hat anymore.
She said he's not at peace. The door handle keeps moving.
1 comment:
yes!
Post a Comment