Thursday, 7 May 2009

All Is Full Of Love.

Today, I decided to type 'TRJ' into google. TRJ are my initials. I clicked on the third site, it was about acronyms. I found five definitions:

TRJ - Textile Research Jounal.
TRJ - Therapeutic Recreation Journal (Quarterly journal of the National Therapuetic Recreation Society).
TRJ - The Romance Journal.
TRJ - Toal, Reutter, Jackman Refrigeration (Oxnard, CA).
TRJ - Tin River Junction (Band).

I also learnt that many companies have it in their names. It's mainly building, construction, or fabrics/supplies. It is also the name of a company called 'TRJ Limosines'. The business is about 30 miles from where I grew up. I've never heard of the company and found it amusing. There is also a link to a council member for the county I grew up in. The serve on several commitees:

Environment Policy Development and Scrutiny Committee.
Planning (Development Control) Committee.
Tamar Bridge and Torpoint Ferry Joint Committee.

There is an entry on Ethnologue as well as Precooling systems.

No comments: