I am still looking for something. I think I might always have that feeling though.
In my dreams there are whole new landscapes, cities, characters, storylines, technologies, powers... Sometimes I get confused when I try to link them all together, or when I try and make sense of them, or I try and justify them. I have realised I want and need reasons a lot of the time. And if I don't have them things seem a bit uncomfortable. I wouldn't have said I was a person that needed reasons, or liked stability, or particularly cared if something seemed ungrounded. I think I might be though. More than I realised. I ask questions a lot. I think sometimes this annoys people. Especially when I ask why. Sometimes I feel the need to disagree as well. Strongly. I get quite angry easily. I didn't think I was like this either. I'm pretty sure I don't make sense sometimes.
I keep starting sentances with I think. I am going to stop this. I think too much.
Everything sounds awful today. I think I might be quiet for a while.
In my dreams there are whole new landscapes, cities, characters, storylines, technologies, powers... Sometimes I get confused when I try to link them all together, or when I try and make sense of them, or I try and justify them. I have realised I want and need reasons a lot of the time. And if I don't have them things seem a bit uncomfortable. I wouldn't have said I was a person that needed reasons, or liked stability, or particularly cared if something seemed ungrounded. I think I might be though. More than I realised. I ask questions a lot. I think sometimes this annoys people. Especially when I ask why. Sometimes I feel the need to disagree as well. Strongly. I get quite angry easily. I didn't think I was like this either. I'm pretty sure I don't make sense sometimes.
I keep starting sentances with I think. I am going to stop this. I think too much.
Everything sounds awful today. I think I might be quiet for a while.
One more little one I'll go down, stay down sleep the rest of the day. Dream new music to calm down, Stay down and keep evil away. I can hear you asleep, Changing your shape, Dissolved in some dream as a new one appears to take you along where you've never been. One, two three four, five six... The moonlight tonight seems to belong to me 'cos even though I can't sleep, they need some company. One hit wouldn't hurt a bit at all, slow down to sleep, What's there to fight? If it's good shit you won't know, and I won't know the fact that I'm dying. If I seem to be reckless with myself, It's the fault of no one. All things have a place under the moon as well as the sun. One more little one. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment