Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Leaf Litter.

This song is becoming a title too often.

All the people I have been are sleeping. Drunk or dead inside of me, I dare not wake them. Things that I have said and done, forgiven. Cast aside into the wind and long forgotten. I love your broken bones, they keep away the cold, I love your broken bones, they have become our home. I'll wait for spring to come and clense me. To help me thaw and melt this snow, a heavy burdon. See how they splinter. See how it sticks like shards of glass. The longest winter, I can help it raise apart.

I am in my own little world. Don't try and make things okay. Don't try and say the right things. Don't try and act in the right way. Don't try and cheer me up. Don't try and tell me you care. Just don't try. I am okay.


No comments: