Thursday, 5 March 2009

Getaway.

I have decided that I like Stereophonics again. I haven't listened to them in ages. I started listening the other day. I read the booklets that came with the CD's. I think that Kelly Jones seems like a nice man. Someone that you would like to drink coffee with. I don't like coffee very much but feel as though I should so I've decided to start drinking it. I am drinking Mocca's. I think it might be cheating. The caffeine makes me fiddle with things a lot, like my watch. Everyone gets annoyed with me because I cannot stay still. I am writing very fast today because my hands are really shakey and my mind is going really fast. I think I like coffee for these reasons. Maybe one day I'll start drinking proper coffee. Not just Mocca's.

I am still repulsed by him. I don't feel as though I can talk to him right now. I don't want to see him. Or talk to him. Or think about him. I don't want anything to do with him. At all. In the slightest. I really think I need a complete break. At the moment he doesn't exist to me. I don't think he knows this. It is probably a good thing.

I have a lot of free time at the moment. I have decided that I am going to immerse myself in books and papers. I read a paper yesterday entitled Adaptations of Ovulation. I thought that the paper was really interesting so I am going to read more papers by the same man. He seems very clever.

My brother is coming to see me on the eighth of April. I am looking forward to seeing him. He is going to drive me home for easter break. I live three hundred and fourty nine miles away. It seems like a long way to drive. I think it will be really fun. We will listen to music loudly. It will be music that we don't really like anymore, but we used to like it, and we used to listen to it when he first passed his driving test, so we will listen to it, and we will smile, and we will sing along, and it will be just like things used to be. That's why I am looking forward to seeing my brother.

I want to talk about a lot of things. I am sure it is the coffee. There is a girl next to me who keeps glaring at me. I think I might be typing to loudly. Maybe she is jealous because she can only type with two fingers. She is doing work. I'm not doing work. Maybe that's another reason why she is glaring at me.

No comments: