Friday, 14 November 2008

Novocaine.

I went to the dentist yesterday. I spent most of last night loaded on Paracetamol. It didn't do anything. I wish I had Novocaine.

I used to like the dentist. He always smiled when we spoke. He has picture of his children all over the room. I know some of them. They're nice too.

I don't like my new dentist. Now I don't like the dentist at all. She doesn't smile when she talks. She wore glasses that didn't suit her face, and every time she spoke she mumbled and I couldn't understand. She kept telling me to open my mouth wider. I kept trying to tell her I couldn't but she wouldn't take the drill or her finger out of my mouth. I think she drilled too much. My mouth started to bleed everywhere. She didn't know that I knew. She thought if she spoke quiet enough to the other lady that I wouldn't hear, but I did. I don't think she's very good at her job.

I couldn't go to sleep last night.

I spent two hours on the phone. Sometimes I forgot that my tooth hurt.

No comments: