Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Codeine.

I wonder how much you can take before you overdose.

I was walking home the other day and it was windy. Every time the wind blew all the leaves starting falling off the trees. It made me smile and I don't know why. I walked underneath some tree's that were really big. The wind blew and it was raining leaves.

Someone spoke to me two days ago. They hadn't spoken to me in for a long time. I smiled but I don't think it was the same smile I had when the leaves were falling off of the trees. I think it was different. I spoke back to them. And then they spoke. And then I spoke. And now it's their turn. I don't think I care very much though, So it's Okay.

I'm going to send someone a letter today. But I can't decide who to address it to. So I don't think I will. I wrote a letter, but I don't know what to put at the end. I never know what to put at the end. Maybe I should stop writing letters. Maybe I will.

I like to keep things and stick them on my wall. Maybe I should write letters and stick them on my wall and make it look like I get lots of letters.

No comments: