You left. My body betrayed my mind again. I freaked out. I couldn't call you, you were on a plane. Mother was in Malta. I didn't want to talk to anyone else. I needed to sleep. I just needed to sleep. My eyes were heavy but my chest wouldn't calm. I got under the covers. The darkness started to sedate me like a bird when you put a towell over it's cage. My head was aching.
You're still not back. It's been four days. When you come back I will be asleep. I will wake up and let you into the house. I will take your hands and walk you to my bed. I will undress you and make you get into bed. I will climb into bed and wrap myself around you. I will let your smell encase my body. I will let it fill my head and lungs. Your warmth will hold me. I will be consumed. I will fall asleep and I will dream of nothing.
You're still not back. It's been four days. When you come back I will be asleep. I will wake up and let you into the house. I will take your hands and walk you to my bed. I will undress you and make you get into bed. I will climb into bed and wrap myself around you. I will let your smell encase my body. I will let it fill my head and lungs. Your warmth will hold me. I will be consumed. I will fall asleep and I will dream of nothing.
1 comment:
i really like this
Post a Comment