Friday, 25 December 2009

Curse Your Branches.

366 miles away.

When I was thirteen I had a friend called Emma. For her birthday Emma was having a party. I was invited to her house, and we were going to play games, and I was going to stay over that night. Lisa and The Other Emma were invited as well. Lisa and Emma are cousins. There was going to be food, and music and I was overly excited. I thought it was going to be the best party ever. Emma is weird. She is funny, but also weird. I was so excited. Excited to the point where I was sure that the only thing that was stopping me from imploding or exploding was the knowledge that this party would actually happen one day. It was going to happen and I just had to wait. My head made all these elaborate expectations. Emma and I made up a game to play, it was going to be played in the dark and we had to scare each other. Emma always read a magazine called J17. I always read the problem page and never understood the problems. The party wasn't very good.

You make me excited in the same way. So excited that sometimes I feel sick.

No comments: