Top Searches:
1.axxo
2.fxg
3.teen rape
1.axxo
2.fxg
3.teen rape
This made me feel sick. I wanted to tell someone. I had no one to tell though. So I didn't.
I can't write anymore. The words don't sound okay. The sentances don't sound right anymore. The punctuation is in all the wrong places. I think of questions instead. Like, is there a constant amount of water in the earth? - Take every particle of water in existance. - Is there always the same number? - Is it a declining amount? - Does it fluctuate? - I understand the weather cycle. - What about the water we use in our bodies? - Do we replace it? - Where does it go? - I understand that you cannot just make particles disappear. - You can change them though? - So what about the water that gets used and changed into something else? - Does the water get replaced because it's the end result of another process? - Is there just a constant level? - What about everything else? - Are we simply adding particles to the earth? - You cannot create partcials, you simply change the arrangement of them? - Is there a constant level of everything on the earth? - Everything is made of particles? - This is why sometimes I cannot sleep.
I can't write anymore. The words don't sound okay. The sentances don't sound right anymore. The punctuation is in all the wrong places. I think of questions instead. Like, is there a constant amount of water in the earth? - Take every particle of water in existance. - Is there always the same number? - Is it a declining amount? - Does it fluctuate? - I understand the weather cycle. - What about the water we use in our bodies? - Do we replace it? - Where does it go? - I understand that you cannot just make particles disappear. - You can change them though? - So what about the water that gets used and changed into something else? - Does the water get replaced because it's the end result of another process? - Is there just a constant level? - What about everything else? - Are we simply adding particles to the earth? - You cannot create partcials, you simply change the arrangement of them? - Is there a constant level of everything on the earth? - Everything is made of particles? - This is why sometimes I cannot sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment