Friday, 14 August 2009

The Bitter End.

There was an orange octopus in the sky. It had more than eight legs and was flying. I found this confusing. It's two big white eyes watching me, it flew and it flew. I closed my eyes and noticed how hot the sun was and how wet the grass was that was sticking to every part of my body that wasn't clothed. When the octopus came close enough I could hear the legs getting tangled. The packet said that his name was Ollie. Ollie got stuck in a tree, and this amused me. Oh Ollie! I thought that kites only got stuck in tree's in childrens books and programmes. I rescued Ollie.

1 comment:

cb said...

I really enjoyed this. I'm on my lunch break from work, and this was the perfect thing to read to escape. It reminds me of a children's story itself.
: ) !!!