It feels like I'm lost. Imagine going into a massive shopping centre, and you're walking around, and you know it perfectly, but they change the shops around, so every obvious marker you used to find your way around before has gone, and you realise you don't know the layout at all, you just knew where the shops were, now they've changed you can't find the exit. It's a little like that.
Sometimes I think I'm in a big room. And it's all reflective. And my thoughts are lights. And I can beam them anywhere I want. Only in the middle of all the beaming they all get crossed and mixed up, and I don't know which light is which thought. And maybe the thoughts have mixed with the feelings. And then all I can do is pick them apart as best I can, but when I'm finished I've forgotten the point I was trying to work out in the beginning, and I still don't know what the colours are for, and I'm still trying to only catch the good ones.
Sometimes I think I'm in a big room. And it's all reflective. And my thoughts are lights. And I can beam them anywhere I want. Only in the middle of all the beaming they all get crossed and mixed up, and I don't know which light is which thought. And maybe the thoughts have mixed with the feelings. And then all I can do is pick them apart as best I can, but when I'm finished I've forgotten the point I was trying to work out in the beginning, and I still don't know what the colours are for, and I'm still trying to only catch the good ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment